Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation ManagementClosed
Our Client is an M&A Consultancy firm, specializing in Southeast Asian Market. They believe in contributing not only to their direct clients but also to their stakeholders and local communities which they are operating in, by supporting their clients to achieve their business goals.
- Ensure timely submissions and accuracy of accounting reports
- Handling communications with clients and accounting firm via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones etc.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in accounting work.
- Meticulous and motivated individual.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication skills.
- Experience with accounting software like Xero is a plus.