Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: R&D / Sciences / Laboratory - Food Science
Posted on 22 Nov 2019
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- To perform Microbiological Testing, Environmental Monitoring & Equipment Swabs.
- Plant hygiene control & factory checking.
- To perform QC check such as microbial check, sensory, & visual checks on raw materials and all finished products produced.
- To do in-house verification/calibration on the equipment.
- To maintain QC laboratories.
- To assist in the maintenance of quality & food safety systems (HACCP, SQF & FSSC & other requirement from customers) & its documentation.
- Any other work as shall be assigned by the Senior QC
- Diploma in related field or working experience in food industry before
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri)
- Quarterly incentive based on individual and overseas office performance