Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation ManagementClosed
Our client is US MNC who is in process automation software provider. They provide process management, robotic process automation, e-signature, and mobility and customer communication services.
- Ensure all transactions are accounted for in accordance with US GAAP and Japan local Gaap
- Responsible for certain aspects of the month-end close process including journal entry preparations (e.g., accruals, prepaid and reclassification, etc.), balance sheet account reconciliations, and analytics.
- Responsible for revenue accruals, project accounting and deferred revenue schedules
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Responsible for tax reporting such as Consumption Tax, Fixed Asset Tax, Corporate Income Tax and Employee Income tax
- Support in preparation of tax schedules for estimated tax calculations and tax returns
- Prepare monthly cashflow forecast report
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met and accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annually.
- Support of budget and forecast activities.
- Responsible for annual statutory audit and preparation of annual accounts, financial statement/reports and taxation for compliance with local government regulations
- Responsible for company secretarial matter including document preparation and liaison with company secretarial company on all compliance matters.
- Perform all other duties assigned and required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting\Finance Knowledge
- Proficiency in accounting system, preferably Oracle, Microsoft Dynamic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and advanced level Excel
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment (including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods)
- Possess strong knowledge in Japan local Gaap, taxation, organizational, analytical, good interpersonal skills, independent and team player.
- Strong business acumen and logical problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Can do and pro-active attitude
- Transport reimbursement