Specialism: Operations - Retail OperationsClosed
Our Client is listed in Singapore, For over 45 years since founded in 1972, they have established itself as a brand synonymous with impeccable, high-quality timepieces, renowned amongst discerning individuals. They have set foot in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Taiwan, currently boasting 24 boutiques located in the major cities in this regions.
- Assist the Operations Manager in areas such as Sales Budget, Staffs issues, Stock and purchase budget, Service Standard, Suppliers and Security.
- Handle all necessary operational paperwork.
- Act as the liaison person between departments, boutiques and business partners.
- Follow up with Boutique Managers to ensure strict adherence to procedures and timely submissions of documentations to Head Office.
- Attend operational meetings.
- Attend and coordinate regarding stock requisition from boutiques.
- Documentation and filing.
- Assist in all operational & e-commerce matters.
- Working Location: Orchard, however, this role requires travelling among boutiques.
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 6:30pm.
- Willing to attend events during weekends if necessary
- Candidate must possess at least GCE O level & above.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Orchard, retail industry.
- Office working hours but OT may be necessary when there are events or projects.
- Must be able to converse well in English & Mandarin in order to liaise with associates and clients.
- Must be meticulous and detailed with good support & follow up skills
- Performance Bonus