Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 14 Jan 2020
Our client is US MNC who is in process automation software provider. They provide process management, robotic process automation, e-signature, and mobility and customer communication services.
- Design, implement and maintain software components in complex, distributed systems.
- Work closely with other groups (QA, Tech Support) to effectively diagnose and resolve software defects.
- Participate into team collaborative design and code review activities.
- Prioritize tasks and communicate to senior management effort estimates and project status periodically.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Software Engineer.
- Proficiency in Java programming in both Windows and custom OEM frameworks.
- Knowledge of secure protocols (SSL/TLS), relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with .NET application development (WCF, ASP.NET) is preferred, but not required.
- Working experience with Nuance Document Imaging's software products is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- 13 month bonus is provided
- Salary is in USD
- Annual salary review and adjustment
- Professional working environment (Licensed software, work-space with partitions, flexible working hours and no working
USD 1,500 - 1,700