Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / DevelopmentClosed
Our client is US MNC who is in process automation software provider. They provide process management, robotic process automation, e-signature, and mobility and customer communication services.
- Lead a software development team to design, implement, and maintain software components in complex, distributed systems.
- Work collaboratively with Product Manager, QA Leads and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements.
- Create and review technical specifications, software architectures and designs.
- Follow company's development process to create and assign engineering tasks to team members.
- Provide delivery estimations in order to maintain and communicate a high level delivery roadmap.
- Hire, train, coach and help develop team members.
- 5+ years of working experience as Software Engineer and at least 1 year of experience as Lead.
- Experience with software development and software quality assurance methodologies.
- Insight into Enterprise application architecting.
- Proficiency in C#/.NET programming with Visual Studio 2015 or above in Windows environment.
- Familiarity with C++(MFC/ATL) is a plus
- Familiarity with Java application development is preferred, but not required.
- Working experience with Nuance Document Imaging's software products is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- 13th month bonus is provided
- Salary is in USD
- Annual salary review and adjustment
- Professional working environment (Licensed software, work-space with partitions, flexible working hours and no working