Industry: Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 19 Nov 2019
Our Client celebrated their 60th anniversary as they were established in 1956. Their headquarters is in Japan and they are focused in Pump technology and has honed in the shipbuilding industry.
- Provide sales support to sell products
- Prepare sales documents/list
- Some research duty will be assigned
- Issue invoice
- Taking care of various procedures
- Trading and shipping arrangement and documentation
- Prepare quotation
- Receptionist duties
- Any other duties as assigned
- Able to speak in Japanese to liaise with HQ in Japan
- Proficiency in Vietnamese is an advantage to communicate with Vietnamese speaking clients.
- Working experience in Japanese manufacture company is a plus
- Experience in sales support is preferred.
- AL 14days
- MC 14days
- Medical allowance reclaimable up to $500 per year