Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 31 Aug 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- 1. Quantity measurement of the following trades:
- Structural works.
- Piping works.
- Electrical and instrumentation works.
- Mechanical and equipment works.
- Painting works.
- 2. Reconcile MTO with the client
- 3. Monitoring changes on-site with production teams. It could be identified in the followings:
- Design drawing changes.
- Site instruction from Client.
- Job Confirmation Sheet from client.
- Identification of Changes (IOC) from Production Team.
- Confirmation of Verbal Instruction (COVI) from Production Team
- 4. Compiling change proposal register
- 5. Preparation & submission of change proposal to Client for approval
- 6. Reconcile with Client on the change proposals submitted
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS