Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Manages scaffolding material. Responsible for safe erection of scaffolding and supervises a crew of Scaffolders/foreman to carry out these responsibilities.
- Supervises the activities of personnel assigned to the Scaffolding Section. Ensures that all his personnel are qualified in erection and dismantling of erected scaffolding.
- Maintains proper record of all scaffolding material hired to projects / other companies and verifies the same on return for damage, shortage, etc. Prepares and provides necessary estimates to client/customers on Scaffolding rentals. Ensures availability of all material and tools required for the projects from mobilization to demobilization stages. Ensures utilization of available resources either internally or externally.
- Certifies that erected scaffolding is safe, prior to use by construction crews. Should be familiar and capable of identifying the type of scaffolding required to meet the job requirements.
- Allocates work assignments to Scaffolding crews as per project erection schedules by issuance of work orders. Provides technical advice as necessary and checks completed work to ensure safety of work carried out.
- Periodically inspects all scaffolding related materials to ensure reliability and prepares scrap lists of all materials that are unsuitable for further use. Conducts annual inventory of all material and submits updated Inventory List. Ensures proper storage and protection to all material.
- Establishes and maintains an efficient administration system, records man hours and scaffolding material utilized and generates related invoices and material utilization reports on a monthly basis.
- Ensure proper housekeeping is carried out on project sites and care of Scaffolding materials and tools.
- Prepares annual department budgets and business plans. Prepares Annual Cost and Income Reports for the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- 8 – 10 years hands on experience in the Scaffolding Department of a construction company; of which at least 5 years should have been in a similar capacity.
- Strong management and leadership capability.
- High personal and professional ethics.
- Confident, motivated, self-starter and effective in dealing with clients, staff and other managers.
- A team player, flexible and be readily adaptable to changing conditions and demands.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS