Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / ElectronicsClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Resolve technical issues with the client site representative.
- Ensure and maintain material and works quality/standards according to project specification.
- Generate and enforce targets according to schedule and ensure proper material handling on site.
- Re-solve site issues through coordination with client’s representative.
- Monitor and manipulate site execution in line with sequence of works.
- Attend weekly sub-con meeting and resolve highlighted site problems issues.
- Advice and discussed effective techniques to his subordinate/ contractors to achieved targets.
- Handle technical issues, drawings, reports, procedures and any other relevant documents.
- Prepare FIM and DM supply materials delivery monitoring and updates
- Prepare and update status of punch list and ensure all cleared punch items to be acknowledged by the client reps.
- Prepare and update weekly E&I work done status reports and submit to QS dept.
- Lead the preparation and coordination of ITRs based on approved mechanical completion procedures.
- Support safety enforcements to subordinate/ contractors on daily safety awareness.
- Active participation on safety programs and implementation. (Attendance on daily Tool Box Meeting, VSCC and monthly safety committee mtg)
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Min 5 years relevant experience in Marine industry
- Prefer with full CompEX certification
- Good team player and communication skills
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS