Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Supervise and monitor the quality of welding works and progress.
- Report progress to Welding Superintendent.
- Follow strictly company’s QHSE requirements and KPI objectives.
- Supervise the welding activities are being carried out as per the project procedures.
- Ensure the welding machines, welding accessories are in good working condition & consumables are in good working condition.
- Ensure that the welding machines are calibrated and fit for use.
- Allocate the job to welders based on their skill level and qualification.
- Monitor that welders use correct welding parameters as per approved welding procedures.
- Carry out toolbox talks about the welding related quality issues.
- Supervise gouging activities and ensure that the jobs are being carried out as per project procedures.
- Guide welders on welding activities and resolve the day to day site issues.
- Approved welding consumable requests and ensure only project approved consumable brands are used.
- Monitor that welding repair works are carried out as per approved procedure.
- Monitor the approved welding sequences is followed in the job.
- Arrange for qualification of welders in liaison with QA/QC inspectors.
- Conduct training sessions for welders / gougers related to welding machines / process and techniques.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Structural and Pipe Fabrication Welding.
- Knowledge in Topside modules fabrication
- Adaptable to fast paced work environment, able to work under pressure, able to finish assigned work on time.
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- PC literate to do report
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS