Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Establish sequence of priority system for piping completion with related section, ensure work and materials are plan in accordance with the same sequence
- Responsible to study the project requirement, specification and follow by document submission such as Method statement as required.
- Attend periodical meeting with client to discuss on the engineering clarification and engineering status
- Technical Query (TQR)
- Piping Insulation Document & Drawing Status (isometric drawings, P&ID’s, Piping GA’s, etc.)
- FIM & DM supply piping material status
- Engineering Clarification / Proposal
- Responsible for the master material take off (MTO), procurement of insulation materials and expediting materials to be deliver on-time.
- Responsible for master status of Engineering, Procurement and construction status.
- Coordinate with fabricator and project team for the execution of insulation work.
- Preparation of necessary document for additional claim / instruction to sub-contractor (JCS / JCR / Site Instruction / Timesheet “A” and “AA”).
- Follow instructions & advice from Piping HOD & Engineering Manager for resolving the engineering matters.
- Study and understand project spec, scope of work and scope of supply.
- Ensure that subordinates are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures, to ensure optimum efficiency, and work is being performed in conformance with specified quality requirements.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 4 years of working experience in Piping fabrication, erection, hydro testing, insulation works in Marine industry.
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- PC Literate
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS