Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Operations - Support ServicesClosed
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Preparation of quotations / Proposals, monitor status and follow up on the confirmation of the quotations/proposals
- Processing of work orders for confirmed quotations/proposals including the distribution and archiving of the orders
- Assist the Sales staff in Pre-sales function including preparation of security designs
- To prepare the quotation and sales performance report
- To provide customer service and to manage customer relations for assigned customers including customer visits
- To participate in all customer rapport program organized by the Customer Service Dept.
- To collect and share useful market information collected from external parties. Eg. Competitors / Industry information
- To participate in marketing and/ or new business development activities as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Any other tasks as agreed with the Marketing Manager.
- Diploma in Business Studies, Office Administration.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in sales support role in the service industries related to industrial products and building industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers.
- Good experience as an administrator
- Good in most MS Office applications
- Meticulous and organized – good in paper work and writing skills
- Strong follow-ups
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Working hours 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Minimum 1-month AWS / Bonus