Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 22 Apr 2020
Our client is the World biggest oil producer. It has 270 Billion barrels in reserves. They are also the world's most profitable company, eclipsing even tech giants such as Apple Inc.
- Conduct analysis on petrochemicals business market dynamics in terms of supply/demand balances and operating rates.
- Assess the competitiveness of multiple products derived from the basic building blocks and the best way to evaluate investments.
- Understand and track the different manufacturing technologies for the major commodities and monitor reports of new products and technologies.
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities and participate in mergers and acquisitions or joint venture formation due diligence process as needed.
- Identify value creation opportunities that align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Perform periodic compliance reviews and examination of contracts and agreements to ensure proper administration in the field. Monitor contracts issues and recommend improvements in contracts or agreements as applicable.
- Experienced Business Development Specialist to join the Jazan Economic City Development Department. The successful candidate will develop business cases and pursue investment opportunities to support profitability and growth targets for Jazan Refinery Complex.
- A bachelor degree in an engineering discipline. A master degree in economics or business administration is desirable.
- At least 10 years of experience in the petrochemical industry, preferably in downstream companies.
- Awareness of the chemical basic building blocks (ethylene, propylene, butadiene, C5+, BTX) and strong knowledge of downstream and chemicals markets.
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
- Expat Package