Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 07 Jan 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Manage and support on hardware and software components pertaining to a system infrastructure, including operating systems, servers, storage, backup, cloud etc.
- Manage and troubleshoot system server, storage hardware, Database, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation.
- Handle operating system (e.g. Microsoft Server/ Linux), Microsoft active (e.g. directory & AD integrated application, Microsoft Exchange, Authentication Server), virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware), Hyperconverged (Nutanix), backup (Veritas and Veeam), licenses and certification activation, cloud (O365, Azure and AWS), basic network and security features.
- Provide administrative support:- File access and quota, backup task and policies, DR/BCP procedures, Azure/AWS/O365 cloud provisioning and maintaining, infrastructure documentation, monitoring and analysis.
- Provide other technical support:- call response and support within service level agreement, incident/problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation, provide workaround and/or resolution, reporting, security updates and patching, firmware upgrade
- Standby work might be required.
- At least 3 to 5 years of IT Operations experience, System Infrastructure and cloud operations.
- Minimally a diploma in any IT-related discipline.
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with customer friendly attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff