Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 28 Jan 2020
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Setup, install and support PCs, laptops, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices related to desktop infrastructure.
- Standby work might be required.
- Knowledge in i) System server and storage hardware, ii) Operating System - Microsoft Server iii) Microsoft active-directory & AD integrated applications, Microsoft Exchange iv) Virtualization - Microsoft Hyper-V, Vmware v) Hyperconverged - Nutanix (optional) vi) Backup - Veritas & Veeam (optional) vii) Cloud - Azure and AWS, backup (optional)
- Providing administrative support such as i) Microsoft Active Directory & AD integrated applications, ii) Files access and quota, iii) Backup task and policies, iv) DR / BCP procedures, v) Azure / AWS cloud provisioning, vi) Infrastructure documentation, vii) Infrastructure documentation viii) Monitoring and analysis
- Providing technical support (i.e. i) Call response and support within service level agreement, ii) Incident / problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation, iii) Provide workaround and/or resolution, iv) Communication and reporting, v) Security updates and patching vi) Firmware upgrade
- At least 3 to 5 years of desktop infrastructure experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with customer friendly attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Minimally a diploma in any IT-related discipline.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff