Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Help Desk & IT SupportClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Setup, install and support PCs, laptops, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices related to desktop infrastructure.
- Standby work might be required.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting end-user computing support (i.e. i) PCs & laptop physical hardware support, ii) Microsoft Windows operating system support, iii) Microsoft Office and Office 365 application support)
- Providing technical support (i.e. i) Call response and support within service level agreement, ii) Incident / problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation, iii) Provide workaround and/or resolution, iv) Communication and reporting)
- At least 1 year of desktop infrastructure experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with customer friendly attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Qualification in any IT-related disciplines.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff