Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - SecurityClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Primary responsible for Security Solutions mainly: i) FireEye, Zscaler, Paloalto ii) Mail security
- Work closely with the sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer.
- Conduct security consultation to help customers meet the requrement for audit.
- Conduct educational service to customers.
- Work with security solution vendors to build good relationships in a strategic way.
- Higher Nitec / Diploma / Degree holder
- Good understanding of security products (FIreEye, Zscaler, Paloalto etc).
- Knowledge of Cyber security related regulations and standards such as FISMA, FIPS/NIST SP800, NIST Cyber Security Framework, and TRMG from MAS is an advantage.
- Be able to work independently and possess good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Familiar with market trends for systems and SI security solutions.
- Willing to support security related project implementation.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff