Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Others
Posted on 02 Jan 2020
Our client is a Japanese IT company providing system operation consulting, information technology (IT) staff, office support/product sales, and security services. The company offers hardware and software services, including computers sales, Web/mail hosting, IT products/OA machines sales and installation, and computers/IT products troubleshooting and repair services; network services, which include LAN/network, DSL line, server equipment, user workstation, printers and scanners, and TV conferencing setting up services, as well as installation and setting up of security, such as firewall; and maintenance services, such as data backup setting and confirmation, windows update.
- Candidate is responsible to updates BCP and Procedures documents.
- Planning, producing, reviewing and updating of DR policy, procedure and test scheduling.
- He/she will coordinate with various teams and conduct DR exercises to validate the recovery strategies of business units on a regular basis.
- Conduct Pre-DR planning and coordination for simulation exercise involving Business units and overseas branches.
- Ensure that all components of the business continuity plans are successfully carried out and tested.
- Collate DR exercise attestation, result, capture actual time taken on each activity and issue list.
- Follow up DR test reported issues reported in DR exercise till closure
- Responsible for Data Centre Hardware inventory, work with control team and other relevant teams to manage the DC hardware EOS status. Control equipment and access in and out of DC with proper recording, managed and report any abnormality.
- Liaison with vendors for all DC facilities on both scheduled and emergency maintenance, including air-conditioning, fire-alarm and security access. The liaison includes vendors that manage our DC facilities. He should have close coordination and communication with these vendors.
- A level passed, Diploma or Degree with relevance experience in Data Centre Facility Management and Systems Recovery management.
- Min 2 years' experience in mentioned fields.
- Candidate should be able to work/coordinate activities independently. Good communication skill.
- Candidate should be strong in planning and organizing DR and DC activities.
- Good reporting and follow up skill
- Related DC/BCP certification will be of advantage
- Japanese speaking will be of advantage to liaise with Japanese speaking customers
- Monthly Salon gathering, all employee gathers together for meal (majority during lunch), sponsor by company
- Medical claim up to $600 per year (Dental, health screening is claimable)
- Bonus (inclusive of AWS + variable bonus)
- Monthly transport allowance
- Yearly Employee health reward
- Employee long service rewards
- Training fee sponsorship upon approval by company
- Company medical insurance coverage for Permanent/full time employee
- Working day and hour: Monday to Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm, may required to work on weekend at times.
SGD 2,700 - 3,500 (Negotiable)