Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Others
Posted on 29 Oct 2019
Our client is a Japanese IT company providing system operation consulting, information technology (IT) staff, office support/product sales, and security services. The company offers hardware and software services, including computers sales, Web/mail hosting, IT products/OA machines sales and installation, and computers/IT products troubleshooting and repair services; network services, which include LAN/network, DSL line, server equipment, user workstation, printers and scanners, and TV conferencing setting up services, as well as installation and setting up of security, such as firewall; and maintenance services, such as data backup setting and confirmation, windows update.
- Provide daily operations support for Disaster Recovery Team
- Ensure all required DR systems are updated and backed up in accordance to the requirements
- Activate all necessary batch jobs and ensuring successful execution of these jobs
- Liaise with Business Continuity & Compliance team to ensure that Disaster Recovery Exercises are performed in accordance to the bank's requirements
- Ensure continuous improvements of the Disaster Recovery operations
- System monitoring and performing servers health checks,
- Perform basic systems diagnostics, trouble shooting and prompt escalation when required
- Diploma/degree in IT or related fields or having the support DR relevant experience before
- Preferable with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Responsible, good manner, understand internal compliance process and be able to follow it through
- Strong communication and issue follow up skills is required
- Japanese speaking is preferable to liaise with Japanese speaking customers.
- Monthly Salon gathering, all employee gathers together for meal (majority during lunch), sponsor by company
- Medical claim up to $600 per year (Dental, health screening is claimable)
- Bonus (inclusive of AWS + variable bonus)
- Monthly transport allowance
- Yearly Employee health reward
- Employee long service rewards
- Training fee sponsorship upon approval by company
- Company medical insurance coverage for Permanent/full time employee
- Working day and hour: Monday to Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm, may required to work on weekend at times.