Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Business Development
Posted on 24 Oct 2019
Since its founding in 2007, Our client has focused on delivering its cloud based contact management service to customers in Japan and beyond. It is setting the standard in Japan for cloud-based contact management, with annually doubling numbers of users from over 7,000 premium corporate users even for Government users.
- Developing marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets
- Increasing revenue by identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs
- Responsible of inside sales operations to obtain sales appointments with Japanese companies.
- Conduct sales activities in Singapore and online activities for overseas.
- Minimum 2 years of Corporate sales experience
- English ability to make simple presentations both inside and outside the company
- Being able to handle irregular work for the start-up phase
- Clear ability and knowledge to acquire and willingness to grow
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Fee
- Medical Insurance
- AL: 14 days
- ML: 14 days
- Performance bonus
- Working hours: 9am~5:30pm