Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - MaintenanceClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Refurbish cylinders and racks according to standard operating procedure.
- Shifting cylinders within cylinder maintenance centre and to production floor
- Applying under coat and top coat on cylinders
- Changing cylinder headvalve and filter pad
- Prepare daily cylinder maintenance record and submit to Supervisor
- Maintain good housekeeping and safe working environment of workplace and surrounding area
- Practice proper and safe working procedures at times
- Perform other incidental duties as and when required
- Minimum secondary education
- Physically fit
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance