Specialism: Human Resources - Generalist
Posted on 14 Oct 2019
Our client a well-known and respected Turnkey Design & Build specialist in the industry. An integrated spatial-design practice, with more than 25 years of experience in:Branding and Marketing Activities, Commercial and Retail Spaces, Large Scale Exhibitions and Events
- Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Prepares payroll, reviews payroll report and prepares appropriate notification to the employees and managers
- Verification of related insurance, licenses and certifications. Ensures proper action is taken with regard to employees who have an expired work pass, license, certification or registration. Ensures all insurance policies and memberships are updated.
- Coordinates requests relative to the employee special expense policy (funerals, hospitalizations, retirements, etc.)
- Full spectrum of HR function including staff benefits & Payroll administration.
- Manage work passes which include application, renewal & cancellation.
- Coordinate, monitor and schedule for Annual Performance Review.
- Review HR policies and processes and ensure compliance to statutory requirement.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly HR reports.
- Prepare and submit income tax submission for whole company.
- Maintain and update staff details and information to HR software.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Extensive ability to work in a mature, constructive manner. Possess the ability to exercise good judgment and to accept responsibilities as well as to organize and prioritize them.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Commerce/ Human Resources
- At least 1-2 years of relevant HR experiences in an industrial work environment / construction / manufacturing industries.
- Experience in payroll management, employees’ income tax submission, CPF submission and application for foreign work passes.
- Competent in Singapore Employment Act / CPF Act.
- Effectively bilingual (English / Mandarin) and possess excellent communication skills in both spoken and written to liaise with Mandarin speaking employees.
- Competent in MS office / presentation
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and discreetly.
- Strong interpersonal skills with mature disposition.
- Start work immediately preferred