Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Others
Posted on 07 Nov 2019
Our client is involved with Telecom Network, Call Centre and Video systems. They have joined hands with prominent security firms to provide enhanced services to their clients.
- Involve in the designing, coding, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- 4+ Years as Automation Developer and/or DevOps Engineer
- Proficient in various scripting languages (Python/Perl/Bash/PowerShell etc.)
- 2+ years working in Android development or development support
- Familiar with Android OS architecture and design concepts
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Added advantage if you have experience with Android SDK (Java)/NDK (C/C++) (not mandatory to apply for this role)
- Added advantage if you have reverse engineering experience in ARM / X86 (not mandatory to apply for this role)
- Added advantage if you are familiar with penetration testing, software vulnerabilities, exploits and malware (not mandatory to apply for this role)