Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - SecurityClosed
Our client is involved with Telecom Network, Call Centre and Video systems. They have joined hands with prominent security firms to provide enhanced services to their clients.
- Provide integration, testing and installation support for the IT systems in the telecommunication industry.
- Provide field service activities associated with troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of IT Systems at customers' sites.
- Minimally a diploma in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / IT or relevant qualification.
- Working experience in a networking environment.
- Knowledge of Win servers, Cisco routers and/or data communication
- Ability to provide both hardware and software technical support and services
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Unix servers, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, X.25, database and SS#7 communication is good, but not compulsory.
- Overseas working trip once or twice per year
- Transport reimbursement subject to a cap of $800/mth
- Mobile phone reimbursement subject to a cap of $100/mth