Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - OthersClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Primary responsible for Server (Physical, VM and Cloud), Database.
- Work closely with the sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer.
- Gather technical requirements, develop cost effective design and solutions, and present to customer.
- Work with distributor /vendor and make BoM (Bill of Materials).
- Response to tender, RFQs & RFPs.
- Upon cutomer's acceptance of the proposal, handover a project to post-sales engineers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as post-sales engineer (Cloud(Azure/AWS), Server/DB/Application project implementation).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as pre-sales engineer / consultant.
- In depth knowledge and experience on Windows server and Database
- DB and Application experience are added advantage.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Be able to work independently.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills (Good verbal and written communication).
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Application knowledge will be a great advantage.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 / $500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm