Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Corporate Planning/Business Development ManagementClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Assist the Management in planning and implementation of Business and Corporate strategies for the Group.
- Perform industry studies
- Understand the structure and organization of entities
- Prepare projects and budget with finance team.
- Perform R&D and product projects.
- Review financial performance
- Prepare EXCO meeting with subsidiaries Heads and Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin or equivalent.
- No experience is required
- Business acumen, analytical and finance savvy
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance