Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Operations - OperationsClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Monitor and order analysis consumable such as standard gas, reagent and related items.
- Perform/scheduled predictive maintenance and scheduled instruments calibration.
- To assist in off-site plant instrument if requested by Plant Operation personal
- T assist in covering of analysis of both plant sites (21TK and 1SY) analysis if required
- Review and evaluate batch production and daily analysis data.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the QC Manager.
- NITEC/Diploma in Science or Engineering
- Preferred to have knowledge on analysing equipment such as GC-PDHID/TCD/FID/SCD and online analyser
- Require to work after office hours due to support plant operation during start up and ad-hoc event.
- Physical work is required
- Good planning and organizational skill
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance