Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 02 Oct 2019
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Transport materials, merchandise or equipment to ensure 100% delivery/collection accuracy
- Verify items to be sent against DO/Exchange DO/Cash Sales Bill before delivery is carried out.
- Ensure that the DO/Exchange DO/Cash Sales Bill is stamped and acknowledge by the customers.
- Select specific storage locations to store items according to prescribed storage method.
- Examine stock for deterioration and damage, and report findings.
- Locate, pack and make ready goods for shipment/delivery.
- Perform daily routine check on the vehicle and truck ie. Engine oil level, radiator water level, clutch, brake fluid level.
- Maintain the general cleanliness and overall care of the vehicle and truck.
- Accountable for traffic offences committed except overloading & excessive smoke.
- Has a Class 4 license.
- Experience in Singapore road/ route
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance