Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Specialism: Operations - OperationsClosed
Our client is a 100% Japanese owned company, travel agency. Their headquarters is in Tokyo and they have a wide network and 299 offices. Their presence in 134 cities worldwide and over 215 offices.
- To handle Inbound tour operations
- To handle general inbound travel operations matter.
- To provide information, advice, plan itineraries, and make arrangements for incoming travellers.
- To handle queries, requests & feedback from Tour Guides with your utmost efficiency & professionalism.
- To liaise closely with internal departments on operations requirements/procedures.
- Submission of necessary documents & reports for accounting purposes.
- Maintaining proper filing system.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- 2 years of working experience as Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent in Travel & Tourism industry.
- Must be conversant in Japanese Language both written and oral business communication in order to effectively communicate with Japanese-speaking clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office skills
- Good work ethics and self-driven
- Performance Bonus and others