Industry: Metals and Minerals
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 13 Jan 2020
Our client is a modernize & front-end Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated since 2016 in Singapore.
The Business's principal activity is wholesale of metals and metal ores (eg steel pipes) except general hardware with wholesale on a fee or contract basis (e.g. commission agents) as the secondary activity.
- Day to day processing and coordination activities of Commodities Products including but not limited to iron ore
- Perform close monitoring and follow up actions on all operational transactions
- Perform routine departmental and interdepartmental reporting where necessary
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years relevant experience in trading operations, preferably in similar areas of business.
- Proficiency in MS office application (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English and Chinese
- An effective team player who is pro-active and forward thinking
- Performance Bonus
- 5-day work week
- Insurance Coverage