Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Clerical / AdminClosed
Our client is a listed leading cosmetics retailing group in Asia. It has over 270 retail stores in Asia including 21 in Singapore. The Group sells over 700 brands, covering over 18,000 skincare, fragrance, make-up and hair care, body care products, health and beauty supplements under international brands including own-brands and exclusive products.
- Updating of data and generating of reports.
- Assist with other merchandising-related activities.
- Co-ordination and follow up work.
- Assist on stock control, cataloguing, pricing policy and promotion mechanics.
- Assist and involve in sales planning activities such as sales projection, product launches and product development.
- Prepare accurate and timely product performance reports to facilitate the buying and marketing processes.
- Ensure adherence to SOP; rules, regulations and procedures.
- Support and ensure effectiveness of day-to-day operations.
- Facilitate the coordination and communication between varies departments to improve the efficiency of support services.
- To assist & contribute to the development and constant improvement of the (SOP).
- To drive/assist in the process re-engineering initiatives.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years of retail-related work experience.
- Must be STRONG in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Variable Bonus etc. including performance bonus