Specialism: Beauty / Personal Care - Beauty & Wellness
Posted on 12 Sep 2019
Our client is a listed leading cosmetics retailing group in Asia. It has over 270 retail stores in Asia including 21 in Singapore. The Group sells over 700 brands, covering over 18,000 skincare, fragrance, make-up and hair care, body care products, health and beauty supplements under international brands including own-brands and exclusive products.
- The Trainer shall be responsible to assist the Training Manager in delivering external, corporate and in-house training programs for all employees, as well as ensure the overall effectiveness of customer service oriental. As a key member of the T&D team; the incumbent contributes to the development of, and ensures, the timely and effective implementation of organizational strategies, policies and best practices.
- To assist Training Manager in constructing corporate training program / manual, multimedia visual aids, and other training materials for all operation employees including entry level, middle level and senior level.
- To conduct in-house orientation / induction sessions as well as deliver full training program for all employees.
- To assist and conduct product relevant workshop/event.
- To assist in translating training materials/documents from Corp Office to cater for local needs.
- To enhance the product knowledge and ensure operations employees are constantly updated on new product information and application, regular in-house training is required.
- To carry out periodic assessment on product knowledge and its application for retail employee.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of existing training programs and provide recommendations for improvement.
- To motivate staff to continually meet our service quality standards and deliver service excellence.
- To source and liaise with external training vendors for facilitating development and outsource training program.
- To conduct shop staff interview and audit review on staff’s customer service standard.
- Assist in providing excellent customer service supports and ensure high standards of customer service and satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full ACTA is preferred but not essential.
- At least 2 years of solid training experience
- Hands-on design, develop and delivery of training program experience.
- Able to transfer training knowledge/ concepts into practical skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Variable Bonus etc. including performance bonus