Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Our Client is a service organization that enables ship owners and power plant operators all over the world to minimize asset downtime via diesel services, in-situ machining, and BWT system retrofits. Responding to customer needs year after year, we have added service locations and developed a range of services with a quality that is recognized as second to none.
- Responsible for marketing & develop of kitchen & laundry equipment and food waste management system sales toward food & beverage industries in both Singapore and surrounding region. (example Hotel, Restaurant, Institutes or Center Kitchen)
- Responsible for sales target annually.
- Assist Business Manager – To identifying and developing sales & marketing strategies to exhaust opportunities in the local market as well as to exploit overseas markets.
- Make sales presentation and provide technical support to customer.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments
- Provide proactive leadership, ownership and taking responsibility in the customer / sales team environment for discussions on technical solutions proposed by Company in a manner that gains credibility with its clients
- Planned, coordinated and participated for exhibitions in various exhibitions / tradeshows
- Prepare monthly & update of sales report to business manager.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- ITE or Diploma
- At least 2 years working experience in F&B or related industries
- Good product and marketing knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Have own car or class 3 driving license
- 5 working days, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm