Specialism: Marketing - Campaign Marketing
Posted on 11 Sep 2019
Our client is a fast growing chain-stores retailer of ladies fashion footwear. Established in 2001, they cater to the modern, sophisticated trend-setter with an uncompromising standard for taste and quality. High-caliber craftsmanship and an unwavering attention to detail mean each pair of shoes is painstakingly designed to bring the best in style and comfort. They are available in major retail malls across SINGAPORE with its flagship outlet at Wisma Atria Orchard Road. Internationally, their presence can be found in Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mauritius, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Working collaboratively with photographers, marketing and digital marketing teams to execute styled shoots for both product and model shoots, curating fashion apparels and wardrobe, fashion accessories and other props as needed according to a set theme.
- Source and obtain clothes, products, accessories and props for use in shoots either in studio or outdoor shoot and plan timeline with the teams for shoots.
- Assist in search for appropriate talents or KOLs to support social media and ecommerce shoots required for brand’s various social media platforms etc. (Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Weibo, REDS, Tmall), support in at actual shoot for fashion and food photography
- Create mood boards and brainstorm ideas (campaigns, social media) with various teams prior to shoots and execution consistent with brand image
- Research and direct make-up and hair as needed on shoots
- Source and liaise with model agencies, hair and makeup artists, and any other shoot-related collaboration as required
- Assist on set during shoots including steaming, pinning and fitting clothes or products including preparation of brand’s merchandise prior to shoot.
- Establish and set brand styling guideline.
- Building strong connection with pool of designers and brands for collaboration.
- Ensure tidiness of styling props and shoot areas.
- Ensure sample stock is not mishandled.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum diploma or related tertiary qualifications in fashion, design or similar industries with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidate is required to have an eye for visual composition, proportion and sense of aesthetic presentation
- Extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and ability to spot fashion trends.
- Commercial awareness including a good knowledge of designers, brands and trends
- The ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple campaigns and shoots at the same time
- A can-do attitude.
- An exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Annual Wage Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Birthday Celebrations
- Dental Benefits
- Staff Discounts
- Insurance Reimbursement
SGD 2,500 - 3,000
North East, SG
SGD 2,500 - 3,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000 (Negotiable)