Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Others
Posted on 02 Jan 2020
Our client is an American medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Headquarter in Irvine, California and public listed under NYSE.
- Role Purpose:
- Develops, implements, and sustains IT solutions to business problems to improve business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Job Functions:
- Lead efforts to solicit business requirements, developing, proposing and implementing technology solution options. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of Labeling, Manufacturing, Inventory and Sales Distribution.
- Serves as liaison between business process owners in Business Units, Functional Groups, Regions and IT. Support Distribution, Kitting, Labeling, Manufacturing operation and enable super-users (by training and performing knowledge transfer) to leverage IT systems for business process automation and optimization.
- Leads efforts to reengineer, optimize and enhance business processes and systems by assessing business needs.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, user training, technical and functional specification.
- Configures and tests systems to execute features, integration, and reporting. Facilitate User Acceptance Test to ensure the deliverables met users’ requirements. Partner with software quality department to support validation activities.
- Works with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for enhancements and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role.
- Substantial understanding and knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning system in Sales and Distribution on Manufacturing area is a must.
- Experience in project implementation, soliciting business requirements, solution design, change control and stakeholders management is a must.
- Experience with Kitting operation and/or Labeling system (such as Loftware) and printers is preferred.
- Experience in supporting Distribution Centers and warehouse process improvement is preferred.
- Experience in supporting highly controlled Manufacturing process and manufacturing process improvement is preferred.
- Experience in ERP JD Edwards system is a plus.
- Experience working with regional and global stakeholders is a plus.
- Prior experience working in matrixed environments, complex global/regional business environment and highly regulated industry is a plus.
- Experience with SOX guidelines is a plus.
SGD 4,000 - 6,000
SGD 4,000 - 6,000
SGD 5,500 - 6,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 5,000 - 6,000
SGD 6,000 - 7,000