Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - OthersClosed
Our client is an American medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Headquarter in Irvine, California and public listed under NYSE.
- Role Purpose:
- Develops, implements, and sustains IT solutions to business problems to improve business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Job Functions:
- Lead efforts to solicit business requirements, developing, proposing and implementing technology solution options. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of Labeling, Manufacturing, Inventory and Sales Distribution.
- Serves as liaison between business process owners in Business Units, Functional Groups, Regions and IT. Support Distribution, Kitting, Labeling, Manufacturing operation and enable super-users (by training and performing knowledge transfer) to leverage IT systems for business process automation and optimization.
- Leads efforts to reengineer, optimize and enhance business processes and systems by assessing business needs.
- Develop and maintain system documentation, user training, technical and functional specification.
- Configures and tests systems to execute features, integration, and reporting. Facilitate User Acceptance Test to ensure the deliverables met users’ requirements. Partner with software quality department to support validation activities.
- Works with stakeholders in developing ROI based business cases for enhancements and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Business Systems Analyst role.
- Substantial understanding and knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning system in Sales and Distribution on Manufacturing area is a must.
- Experience in project implementation, soliciting business requirements, solution design, change control and stakeholders management is a must.
- Experience with Kitting operation and/or Labeling system (such as Loftware) and printers is preferred.
- Experience in supporting Distribution Centers and warehouse process improvement is preferred.
- Experience in supporting highly controlled Manufacturing process and manufacturing process improvement is preferred.
- Experience in ERP JD Edwards system is a plus.
- Experience working with regional and global stakeholders is a plus.
- Prior experience working in matrixed environments, complex global/regional business environment and highly regulated industry is a plus.
- Experience with SOX guidelines is a plus.