Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 25 Nov 2019
Our Client is a service organization that enables ship owners and power plant operators all over the world to minimize asset downtime via diesel services, in-situ machining, and BWT system retrofits. Responding to customer needs year after year, we have added service locations and developed a range of services with a quality that is recognized as second to none.
- Good Experience in operating large CNC Horizontal and Vertical Lathe machines.
- Able to operate a Conventional Lathe will be added advantage.
- Well verse in CNC language and programming.
- Good basic knowledge of cutting tool application, fixture & jigs, part setting and machine setting in different sizes.
- Able to machine parts accurately and quickly from engineered drawings.
- Must be able to interpret technical drawings and other technical documents to determine appropriate repair parts and procedures. Operates and inspects completed work to determine repair success.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area on a daily basis
- Conduct daily/monthly/yearly machine and tool periodic maintenance program.
- Organized and store machining fixtures & jigs for future use
- Identify parts/tools that need to be replaced. Place orders for parts or repair services as necessary for themselves and the mechanical technicians.
- Assist Workshop Assistant Engineer to complete the work scope within the time frame given and perform self-inspection on finished work-piece
- Must be able to manage time and coordinate all aspects of the job that is assigned by the Workshop Assistant Engineer or Workshop Manager.
- Demonstrates efficient job planning and time scheduling
- Must execute all tasks with all prescribed safety equipment in place and person using applicable OSHA rules for themselves and the mechanical technicians.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by manager / management.
- At least ITE certificate or NTC 2.
- At least 3 years of related experience in heavy machining/marine industry.
- With solid technical knowledge
- Basic analytical skills in dealing with machining variances.
- Able to write CNC program.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Quality conscious with the ability to meet productivity goals
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Decent Industrial Knowledge in Manufacturing / Marine Industry
South West, Singapore
SGD 2,200 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
South West, Singapore
SGD 2,200 - 4,000