Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 08 Nov 2019
Our client invigorates their customers by supporting working styles of the future, from office spaces to public and educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and personal spaces. They offer not only products but also various solutions to improve working environments in the office, solving many corporate, organizational and personal challenges.
- Responsible for the overall project management, planning & control and execution, risk management including project budget evaluation and profitability.
- Administer all site works, including cash flow planning, costing, contract administration, management of delivery and progress of project to ensure quality of work and safety regulations are complied with
- Lead, supervise, monitor and implement the projects to ensure workmanship, timelines, technical and safety aspect are met in accordance to statutory and client requirement
- Preparation of tender/quotation/drawings document
- Maintain client's satisfaction with project performance and follow up on new business opportunities with clients
- Verify claims and variation and payment
- Attend meetings related to projects and liaise with consultant, designer, client, sub-contractor and any relevant parties
- Ensure renovation deposit place with building management is refunded timely.
- Diploma or Certificate in Interior Design, Architecture with at least 3 years of experience
- Those without qualification but with relevant experience will also be considered
- Must be able to understand and read designed drawings and technical drawings
- Strong leadership, organisation and planning
- Self-motivated and result orientated, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently when on site and as a team when in conjunction to coordinate
- Able to work after office hours and under pressure to meet timeline of project
- Bonus depend on individual and company performance