Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Purchasing
Posted on 17 Sep 2019
Our client is a Japanese company that contribute to the development and mass-production of semiconductors worldwide. The company nurture and maintain a high level of motivation among employees through appraisal and recognition of capabilities and achievements.
- To make sure all the order received from customers through sales are processed correctly to be able to deliver products to sales office/customer on time.
- 1. To receive sales order list of the day from sales and judge which order to be issued to factory for production according to inventory status.
- 2. At the same time, parts requirement sheet will be issued to assembly subcontractors to confirm which parts need to be supplied to assembly subcontractors for the production.
- 3. Once received return of parts requirement sheet from assembly subcontractors, piece parts order will be issued to parts makers depend on the needs of parts by assembly subcontractors.
- 4. To place order for PRS, UAI, and safety stock which instructed by ESPJ's PIC.
- 5. Price registration
- Other and Miscellaneous
- 1. Filling related documents in good order
- 2. Preparing necessary documents for external/internal audit
- 3. Reports all irregular issues and problems to production Planning Manager
- Basic Relationship & Reporting Line
- 1. Reports to Production Planning Manager
- At least Diploma/ GCE A Level
- Organized, meticulous and multitasking person
- Positive attitude
- Basic understanding of goods receiving, sales, purchase, quotation and inventory procedures
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheet. Knowledge on SAP preferred
- variable Bonus (depends on individual and company’s performance)