Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 30 Jul 2019
Our client a well-known and respected Turnkey Design & Build specialist in the industry. An integrated spatial-design practice, with more than 25 years of experience in:Branding and Marketing Activities, Commercial and Retail Spaces, Large Scale Exhibitions and Events
- Designs and constructs visual two- and three-dimensional art works, utilizing any combination of mediums, methods, and techniques: Carves objects from stone, concrete, plaster, wood, or other material, using abrasives, chisels, gouges, mallets, and other hand tools and power tools.
- Qualification such as a degree or higher national diploma in art and design or fine art, with sculpture as a specialism
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
- Devising forms from stone using masonry tools
- Carving and forming materials to desired shape using hand and power tools
- Applying media to surfaces using appropriate techniques
- Conceiving and developing ideas, designs and styles for paintings, drawings, pottery pieces and sculptures
- Arranging objects, positioning models, and selecting landscapes and other visual forms according to chosen subject matter
- Sketching designs of proposed sculptures, and making wax and plaster models; & Meeting dateline.