Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / ITClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company.
They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Search and explore new business opportunities with non-Japanese companies
- Maintain good relationships with existing corporate customers
- Understand cusomer' s business needs and requirements for business proposal
- Negotiate tender and contract terms
- Monitor and review own sales performance to achieve the target
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts
- Diploma / Degree holder
- At least 2 years of Telecom experience. Network or Data centre background preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
- Confident and capable to work independently and in a team.
- Experience in FSI industry or Channel partners would be an advantage
- Engineers with high prospect and potential in sales field are welcome to apply
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff