Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - OthersClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company.
They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
From international network services to LAN or one unit of PC in the customer’s office, they offer a wide range of detailed services according to customer’s needs.
- Provide Presales / Consulting support to Sales Account Managers
- Propose IoT services to customer such as IoT Products/IoT business consultation
- Work closely with sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer
- Gather the technical requirement, develop cost effective design and solutions and presentation to customer
- Conduct proof of concept (POC) to customer
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers/principals to find suitable products and form better/strategic relationships
- Response to tender, RFQs & RFPs
- Develop business for IoT to enhance existing service portfolio
- Diploma / Degree holder
- AWS IoT modules/Azure IoT modules knowledge
- IoT Device knowledge (Gateway, Sensor)
- Protocols (HTTP/HTTPS/MQTT/MQTTS)
- Programming skill (JSON, Python)
- Application API knowledge
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff