Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Maintenance
Posted on 05 Jul 2019
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- To supervise, execute and coordinate project activities together with a group of Engineers and Technicians leading to successful project completion.
- To monitor and control project on schedule, within budgeted cost and quality standards.
- Work closely with consultant/owner to ensure project is delivered according to requirements.
- Minimally a Diploma / Higher Nitec in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in site supervision and coordination with main contractors and subcontractors.
- Candidate is required to have experience in alarm, card access and CCTV system installation knowledge.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- AWS provided
- 12 days AL
- Transport reimbursable
- $100/mth mobile phone allowance
South West, SG
SGD 3,000 - 4,500 (Negotiable)