Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 01 Jul 2019
- Provides primary interface for centralized communications w/customer team
- Qualifies leads (both self-sourced and delivered by marketing) and maintains opportunities within CRM system
- Discovers new business opportunities and develops Account Strategy and Action Plan
- Educates the customer on Heartland Automation company, products, and applications
- Performs discovery to uncover customer value drivers and communicates company's value proposition
- Identifies and influences customer decision makers and buying decision criteria
- Orchestrates efficient use of company's resources in consultative Team Selling approach
- Collects Customer Requirements data and collaborates with Solution Specialists/Delivery teams to create comprehensive and compelling customer proposals
- Delivers proposals, negotiates win-win deals, and ensures continual customer satisfaction
- Documents sales activities and creates summary reports. Assists in creating sales toolkit.
- Identifies industry trends, collects and assesses competitive and market intelligence.
- Develops Long Range and Quarterly Bookings Forecast; Meets/Exceeds Quarterly bookings goals
- Formulates a strategic sales plan to grow the business within the assigned territory
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline: Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering preferred; experience in lieu of a degree will be considered for the right candidate
- 5-10 years of experience in a technical sales, applications engineering, or business development, ideally with some background in mobile robotics (AMRs), robot material handling or automation products.
- Good industry knowledge, with an existing network of channel contacts (preference)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to recognize and address the interests of the various buyers: management, economic, technical, and users.