Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 25 Jun 2019
- To oversee the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) service provider which manages the vicinity.
- Liaising & managing the IFM service provider's performance, through setting of KPIs, monitoring of performance and regular audit checks. To follow up with the respective service providers on the outcome of the audit/inspections, to review the SOPs or make proposals to rectify or further improvements. Where applicable, liquidated damages & warning letters are to be issued & payment tracked.
- Ensuring that all M&E system, AV systems & facilities of the building are operating optimally by engaging & liaising with the IFM team to carry out preventive maintenance, servicing & repair works. Ensure all repairs & maintenance reports are carried out & properly documented.
- Developing plans to upkeep, rejuvenate & enhance the vicinity facilities.
- Preparing the annual budget & monitoring of the maintenance expenses including procuring & payment of works & services to comply with internal financial procurement policies
- Developing & implementing a safety management system for the vicinity to provide a safe & healthy workplace for all staff/visitors/contractors..
- Develop & implement all safety & health measures in compliance with the Workplace Safety & Health Act
- Ensuring compliance with Government & Statutory requirements relating to building and M&E works
- Degree in related Engineering Field
- 5 years working experience.
- Benefit based on MOM guidelines