Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 12 Jun 2019
Our client was incorporated in 2012 after the merger of two well-known Japanese establishments. They seek to pursue world-leading technologies and manufacturing capabilities, so as to contribute to society by providing excellent products and services. Today, they continue to enjoy a strong presence in the industry.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.Builds business by identifying prospects; maintaining relationships with customer. Supports Technical staff by updating project information
- Keeps manager informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans and reports.
- Provides project, product, pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering question.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedule, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Cuts into the local construction market, developing new client.
- Gets project information timely through steady marketing activity
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. ; recommending solutions.
- Prepares market reports by collecting, analysing , and summarizing information.
- Prepares presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Have an understanding and experience in Japanese working culture
- Able to speak Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking consumers
- Japanese speaking skills is an advantage to liaise with Japanese speaking consumers
- Have knowledge in MS office
- Variable Bonus
- Company mobile will be provided
- Transportation allowance (Home - work)
- Business trip allowance
- AL 14days (capped at 21days)
- Company holidays (August and New Year's)
SGD 2,000 - 4,800 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,500 - 4,400
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 2,500 - 3,500 (Negotiable)