Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 07 Jun 2019
- 1) Software Development
- Develop advanced vision and sensor systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
- Develop control software for advanced display systems.
- Develop operations and maintenance systems for traffic monitoring and other applications.
- Interact constantly with customers to understand their requirements through Agile Development practice.
- Create innovative algorithms or solutions based on customer requirements.
- 2) Project Management
- Identify critical tasks for traffic monitoring and other projects.
- Prepare and maintain schedule for each assigned project.
- Plan and execute the project tasks and assignments.
- Facilitate regular meetings and prepare scheduled reports.
- Work with customers to develop the product or solution.
- Create a business using the technologies under development.
- 3) Miscellaneous
- Foster good working relationships with our partners.
- Main liaison for relevant government agencies, institutions and partners.
- Make arrangements for visits by Executives (hotel, transportation, etc).
- Identify key grant calls for potential collaborations.
- Manage software IP portfolio.
- 4) Any other duties as assigned by the GM.
- Software development skills such as C/C++
- Programming visions systems including object detection, image stitching
- Programming LCD displays, gesture detection
- Traffic management algorithms.
- Project management.
- Agile development.
- Logical thinking and problem solving.
- Bonus (depends on the company and the individual performance, average 1.5month -2.0month/annum)
SGD 3,600 - 4,800 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 3,800 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,500 - 4,500