Industry: Transportation and Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 07 Jun 2019
Our Japanese Client is a 100% subsidiary of an international logistics company, established in 1997. They handle all international transportation and logistics.
- Perform daily warehouse operations such as picking, pallet building, loading, unloading, receiving, put away and inventory maintenance.
- Maintain high inventory accuracy.
- Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to shipping requirements; updating location to database.
- Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
- Perform daily housekeeping of the operation area such as disposal of damaged pallets and other unwanted packing materials upon completion of operations.
- Report discrepancy such as shortages, excess and damaged cartons.
- Ensure warehouse safety and adhere SOP.
- Responsible for the store security and cargo preservation.
- To be aware of the environmental aspects and its impact in the daily course of work and take measures to minimize any significant impacts.
- Verifies product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports; adjusting entries.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- To provide back up in the absence of peer Warehouse Assistant or Supervisor
- Accomplishes distribution and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Undertake any other assignments, which the management may request from time to time.
- Undertake any other assignments entrusted by management.
- Team player and able to arrange multi-task assignment
- To meet company’s objective and KPIs
- Able to speak Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking vendors and clients.
- Possess Forklift operator license
- Variable Bonus (subject to company performance)