Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 29 May 2019
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- Development of media plan (covering paid, earned, shared and owned media) for the region, based on the objectives and KPIs prescribed by the Head of Marketing.
- Work with regional marketing team and agency to execute media plan.
- Meet KPIs set by the Head of Marketing.
- Build loyalty enhancing strategy for the region, in association with the loyalty department in Tokyo head office.
- As a newly established function, you will also seek to create experiential campaigns, and look for out-of-the-box methods to drive marketing performance. Any other responsibilities assigned by the Regional Marketing Manager, including various projects under the group.
- Work to develop buzzworthy, strategic and targeted promotional campaigns to drive brand and product initiatives.
- Create marketing briefs and oversee product creative assets.
- Develop and deploy successful 360 advertising campaigns, communication and publicity plans including new product/route launch-marketing.
- Continuously ideate, identify and share creative marketing ideas.
- Manage brand visibility and presence across all channels.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Manage marketing budgets, including tracking and allocation.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in marketing or a related discipline
- 3+ years in marketing and communications experience. Preferably in media space.
- Track record of success in marketing in a multinational environment
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of how to produce exceptional creative campaigns
- Strong communications skills (oral & written)
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills, with a dedication to excellence
- Dynamic and Passionate.
- Independent and resilient.
- Confident and influencing.
- Ability to be proactive, prioritize multiple important projects and work autonomously Enthusiastic to reach for excellence.
- Participation in Marketing, Aviation business,Digital sotution related events.
- Willingness to travel.
- Understanding of company’s brand, service & philosophy.