Specialism: Information Technology - IT - Management
Posted on 27 May 2019
Our client is a Japanese IT company providing system operation consulting, information technology (IT) staff, office support/product sales, and security services. The company offers hardware and software services, including computers sales, Web/mail hosting, IT products/OA machines sales and installation, and computers/IT products troubleshooting and repair services; network services, which include LAN/network, DSL line, server equipment, user workstation, printers and scanners, and TV conferencing setting up services, as well as installation and setting up of security, such as firewall; and maintenance services, such as data backup setting and confirmation, windows update.
- Manage and administer User ID and privileges access control, for registration/modification/deletion/reallocation and check. Perform as Security Officer for the systems
- Maintain the efficiency and integrity of the data in the system.
- Conduct System Review, User ID review, and support Internal & External Auditors requirements
- Implement ad-hoc mission assigned by Section Head including support of other entities located in Asia and Oceania area
- Diploma or relevant working experience in IT filed
- Preferable junior IT working experience
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT field or fresh graduate of IT study also welcome
- Punctuality, responsible and able to learn fast in new environment
- Transport allowance: Yes
- Performance Bonus: Yes (it will be paid at end of contract)
- Work place: CBD Area
- AL & SL: 7 days each
- Medical benefits: Yes