Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Management - Senior Management
Posted on 26 May 2019
- As part of a dynamic team, you will be working in a fast paced environment to support the Company’s community engagement initiatives and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policies to raise awareness of our commitment and generate publicity around the Company’s altruistic endeavors.
- This role involves aspects of publicity and marketing and the work is fulfilling, challenging and exciting.
- You are responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with grassroots and community leaders, and organisations with whom the Company may need to engage and/or collaborate with on matters relating to its business operations.
- Your day-to-day tasks include planning, managing and implementing ground community engagement activities such as CEO-Adviser engagement sessions, community leaders outreach programme and other activities aiming to raise community awareness on issues that are pertinent to the company, its constituents and the communities it directly impacts.
- The commitment to corporate social responsibility can enhance a company’s reputation and maximize its effectiveness. You will be supporting strategies which underpin the company’s CSR objectives and forging strong relationships with partnering organisations to positively impact on the community and promote environmental sustainability that further entrench the Company’s national and social responsibility.
- Degree in Mass Communications/Public Relations or related field
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in corporate communications and engagement, community relations and CSR
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills, proven project management ability, resourceful, assertive, proactive and able to work independently as well as within a team
- Interested applicants shall submit three samples of their written work together with their application.
- Based on MOM regulation.