Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 16 May 2019
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- The successful Sales Executive will be a team player, with an eye for detailing and furnishing, as well as the ability to sell design and build rapport with clients to keep them coming back. Working with designers on space planning, fabric coordination, product selection and overall project design. Successful execution is evidenced by developing client relationship and achieving sales goals in an environment that is creative and vibrant.
- Key Responsibilities:
- • To establish and develop new clients within Architect and Interior designer community.
- • Be part of the team in business development planning and executing.
- • Relationship building with corporate clients.
- • To achieve sales target and team work in order to develop business, surpass the sales target & improve market share.
- • Developing marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets
- • Explore, identify and develop new opportunities
- • Marketing and selling our products and services
- • Plan and implement strategic and marketing plans to boost sales
- • Be part of our growing sales and marketing team
- At least Diploma or Degree Qualification from recognized institution.
- Prefer few years of sales experience especially experiences of selling office interior solution to designer or through channel management.
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated.
- Possess good interpersonal communication & analytical skills with people at all levels.
- Handle & communicate with Japanese client
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,000 - 3,000
SGD 2,500 - 3,500
SGD 2,800 - 4,500
SGD 2,600 - 3,200 (Negotiable)